I can help you:
Investing can be complex and confusing. I will sit down with you and find out your needs, wants and future goals. Working together to build a plan that makes sense and is easy to understand.
I provide unbiased advice, that is not tied to one specific investment company, giving you the choice you need.
Insurance, Investment, and taxes are complex topics, each with large amounts of information available. Send me your questions, and I will do my best to provide you with clear answers.
Designations and Licensing:
• Chartered Investment Manager (CIM)) 2018
• Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI)) 2018
• Canadian Initiative for Elder Planning Studies (CPCA) 2017
• Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (EPC) 2017
• Conduct and Practices Course 2016
• Life License Qualification 2016
• Wealth Management Essentials 2016
• Canadian Securities Course 2011
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP) 2008
• Certificate in Financial Planning 2006
• Professional Financial Planning Course 2006
• Canadian Investment Funds, 2000
I Experience I Consistency I Commitment I